Chamber U - Preparing for 2014: Business Planning for the Year Ahead
- Identifying the business you're REALLY in (chances are, it's not what you think)
- Identifying your Ideal Client/Customer
- Identifying what you REALLY offer your clients (again, it's usually different than what you think you sell)
- Clarifying your goals for next year (and how to set them so you can achieve them)
- Establishing metrics by which you can measure your progress
Come out, bring a friend, and prepare for a rocking' 2014!
Presented by: Craig Mathews, Chief Thinkologist at Big Think, Inc. and CEO of TribeSpring, Inc.
At Big Think, Craig teaches entrepreneurs and executives how to build world-class organizations; and he develops and implements growth strategies for his clients. He has taught entrepreneurship at UNC's Kenan-Flagler Business School, and is a serial entrepreneur. Craig has served in executive roles in IT, marketing, and general management and also serves as Chair of Durham Chamber's Small Business Council. He also co-founded TribeSpring, a soon-to-be-released mobile app that makes it easier and faster for salespeople to make money through referrals.