It has been a tough year for retailers but there's still time to make up for lost business!
Many retailers are confronting a different holiday season with limited capacity in-store, in-person events canceled, and an anxious public. This year I want to guide you to find success by covering 5 areas to get ready for the holidays including:
• Getting the most out of omnichannel – curbside/BOPIS and the rest
• Marketing: the 6 emails you have to send this holiday season
• Social media: the 3 types of videos you must have to convert to sales
• Your crew- the scheduling secret to low turnover
• Training to sell– the one phrase that doubles your average number of items
This workshop will strip away your excuses, pump you up, set your sights on how you can grow your business, and leave you empowered to create a better holiday season. At the end, you'll get your questions answered live with Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor, and you'll also receive a copy of the recording to watch at your leisure.
About Bob Phibbs:
Bob is an internationally recognized business strategist, customer service expert, sales coach, marketing mentor, author of three books, and motivational business speaker. Bob knows what it takes to rock in retail because he’s spent 30 years in the trenches of retail ups and downs. He’s been a corporate officer, franchisor, and entrepreneur who fought his way to the top.