Return your business to scale in part 1 of this new series, presented by AICPA.
The novel coronavirus reshaping the global economy has been called "the imperative of our time." In this first webcast of a new series, McKinsey Partner Kyle Hawke outlines the steps CFOs and finance organizations can take to build financial resilience to deal with uncertainty and prepare to return the business back to scale quickly.
With additional insights from Oracle SVP Matt Bradley, the webcast will provide practical advice on how to:
- Bolster productivity
- Reallocate resources
- Strengthen the balance sheet
- Communicate with external stakeholders
- Additional webcasts in the series will occur through August.
- Identify strategies for finance organizations to boost productivity and reallocate resources
- Recall the pathway for finance leaders to build capabilities in their organization
- Identify how to improve communications with external stakeholders
Who Will Benefit?
- Finance Professionals
- CFO/CAO/VP of Finance/VP of FP&A/Controller/VP of Accounting
- Finance Transformation Executives
- Finance resiliency
- Zero-based budgeting
- Strategic modeling
- Narrative reporting
- Scenario planning