Our In It Together Facilitators are committed to partnering with you to navigate challenges, embrace opportunities, encourage growth and creating a safe welcoming space for all! We came together to support the sudden transition to a COVID-19 world, and we are returning to keep the support going.
In the groups – large and small – you benefit from the coaches AND from the other attendees. The rich perspectives are a great source of new ideas, new approaches and the sense that we are sharing experiences. We get to affirm that we are all indeed “In It Together”
What is In It Together Coaching?
In It Together coaching is group coaching founded on Character Strengths.
It is an opportunity to discover your own strengths, see strengths in others, use your top strengths to be an effective leader, consider how to engage your strengths optimally to navigate challenge and conflict and to set goals.
This program is a group coaching program like no other – offering you the unique chance to see life and relationships through the lens of strengths – even when things are difficult.
Coaching Package Comprises
1. 5 live group coaching sessions on Navigating Challenges through Strengths
· Knowing & using your character strengths
· Seeing character strengths in others
· Using your character strengths to lead
· Using strengths to confront challenges
· What do I want to focus on next?
2. Free VIA Institute on Character Total 24 In-depth report – value $49
3. MyQuest journey to keep the coaching going between live sessions (online learning management systems with levels & missions to build learning between sessions.) (Instructions for claiming 30 additional PDUs available for completing the program,)
4. 1:1 asynchronous online coaching via MyQuest
5. 7.5 PDUs for the live sessions (PMI)
6. 30 PDUs for completing the MyQuest journey
7. ICF CEUs – application in progress