You are invited to join an exclusive Mastermind Group, presented by Pinnacle Financial Partners. The Durham Chamber is excited to be able to offer this program complimentary to our members.
Purpose of a Mastermind Group
- A mastermind group brings together a small group of people who are motivated to take their business to a new level.
- The desired outcome of the 8-week study is to increase your awareness and understanding of how to work ON your business to help it grow in a productive, successful way.
- As we move through each lesson, we will bring together our ideas and opinions to shape and mold our understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on our own. We will be combining all of our minds to becoming a master mind.
How a Mastermind Group Works
- The group meets an hour a week, once a week, for 8 weeks, using the book The Emyth Revisited by Michael Gerber as the basis for our discussions. Pinnacle will provide you with a complimentary copy of the book.
- The group is limited to 10 people so we all have a chance to participate and interact with each other extensively.
- In advance of each meeting you will receive that week?s curriculum and other materials.
- As the facilitator, Pinnacle Senior VP Dominque Cole Johnson commits to making each meeting meaningful.
- Discussions at the meeting are confidential with complete respect for each participant?s privacy.
- Careful adherence to the one-hour time commitment will be observed.
- No solicitation of business will take place during the hour meeting.
Mastermind Group - Durham Chamber
When: Every Thursday starting on September 16, 2021
Time: 8:00-9:00 a.m.
Duration: 8 Weeks
About Dom Cole Johnson
Born in raised in Philadelphia PA the absolute true home of the Philly cheese steak and Phila pretzel. Dom’s been in the Banking Industry for over 26 years and moved to North Carolina 8 years ago. Dom enjoys helping people achieve their financial goals and being a listening ear. Dom also is very active in her church and local community. Dom is the wife of 23 years to Marc Johnson with 5 children and 10 grandchildren