[Member Event] Coffee, Compliance, and the Cloud
Join Dean Dorton (formerly Massey Consulting) and Avalara for an educational, high-level overview on how cloud financial management technology eases compliance processes for both sales and use tax, along with revenue recognition and contract management.
You're invited to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious breakfast treats while our experts share best practices on how you and your finance team can close the automation gap in reporting, compliance, and tax management to improve your organization’s overall financial health. All attendees qualify for 1.5 CPE credit hours.
You'll Learn About:?
- Economic Nexus: What is it and how does it impact my business?
- Automation: How to eliminate spreadsheets and solve the manual, taxing process
- Strategies to effectively adhere to FASB compliance standards, including the use of true cloud solutions that automate revenue recognition, contracts, and subscription billing
- Best practices on transitioning from legacy systems to the cloud, allowing your organization to shorten month-end close, accelerate ROI and streamline financial processes
- How Avalara, Dean Dorton, and Sage Intacct join forces to provide a seamless, unified integration that gives organizations real-time visibility to all tax-related data, financial statements, business trends and more