One of the largest expenses you may face in retirement is the rising cost of health care. Join us for a better understanding of how health can affect your wealth in retirement. This timely webinar can help you estimate how much you might need for health-related costs and how to develop a plan to help pay for them.
Important Topics Covered
• Rising costs of health care in retirement
• How much you may need based on your age and other criteria
• Factors that can affect overall costs
• Primary resources available, including Medicare and Medicaid
• Steps to help manage your out-of-pocket costs
Our presenters will be CFS* financial advisors, Jonah Kaufman and Mike Healy, with our Coastal Wealth Management team. They will be joined by Drew Snider, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (TM) professional, CFS* financial advisor through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. and Director, Financial Planning, at Coastal Credit Union.
WEBINAR LOG IN DETAILS WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU ONCE YOU REGISTER.